When I’m craving something sweet and refreshing in the afternoon, this quick recipe hits the spot. It takes a few minutes to prepare and the entire family enjoys it!
I prefer to use a Greek style yogurt, but you can substitute with any yogurt you choose. If your yogurt is already sweet, you may not need to add any honey. Look for a natural nut butter that contains only nuts (or with salt). Many nut butters on the market contain unnecessary ingredients. Yes, you might have to stir the nut butter a few times, but it’s worth it!
Fresh Fruit & Yogurt Dip:
- 6 oz. Siggis plain yogurt or yogurt of choice
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 0-2 Tbsp. honey (add 1/2 T at a time to desired sweetness)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon or cocoa powder
- Any fresh fruit
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Serve with any fruit from your refrigerator such as strawberries, bananas, peaches, apples, and blueberries.